1. Make and pay for your booking on the car park booking website by following these simple steps:
- Using the booking form, enter your preferred entry and exit dates and times.
- Clicking ‘Search’ will present you with a short list of car parking options for you to select from. Our best prices are automatically calculated for you.
- Make your selection, enter your personal details and proceed to the payment page to complete your booking.
- Keep the booking confirmation that will be sent to your nominated email address. You can also opt-in to receive your QR code by SMS for free - you will receive your SMS within one day of your booked entry time.
We recommend the best way to scan your QR code is using the SMS email on your phone, saving the QR code to your Google or Apple wallet, or displaying the QR code from your phone screen. Printing out the QR code is not recommended.
2. Drive to the entry station of the car park that you booked and stop next to the ticket machine. It will look like the picture below.
3. Scan your QR Code under the QR code scanner on the left-hand side of the gate. Hold your QR code still for 2 - 3 seconds and ensure your screen brightness is turned up
4. Once the entry gate has read your QR code and confirmed you have a valid booking the boom gate will rise and you can enter the car park
5. When it's time to leave simply scan the same QR code at any exit gate.
If you have any issue entering or exiting the car park, press and hold the HELP button on the gate and speak with a member of our customer service team.